So I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Danetigress. Thank you so much for the nomination! I honestly can’t believe I have been nominated three times for this Award, it is insane! Thank you guys. 🙂
So hear are the rules:
1. Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the lovely person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster Awards sticker (like the one above) in your post.
3. Nominate 10 other new bloggers with less than two-hundred followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the ten questions asked by the person who nominated you and then make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Lastly, copy these rules into your post.
Now to answer Danetigress’ questions:
1.Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging a few months ago as I was always reading blogs in my spare time and I always loved writing when I was in school so I thought I would try it out and see if I liked it as much as I thought I would ( which I do!) 🙂 I started taking it more seriously when we were asked to create a blog for a college assignment, since then I have been really enjoying it!
2.What is your favourite book?
I don’t really have a favourite book per say, but I do really enjoy reading especially when I was younger, it was one of my favourite hobbies.
3.What would be your favourite country/location to travel to?
That’s a really hard one! haha I don’t know, there are so many places I would love to visit but if I had to choose I would probably choose somewhere in Germany or Italy.
4.What is your favourite music?
My favourite music is different all the time depending on my mood. 🙂 I pretty much listen to all genres of music except from heavy metal, I just can’t listen to that!
5.Coffee or Tea?
Tea! Always tea haha I can’t stand coffee 🙂
6.What is your favourite TV show?
I don’t really have one but I do really like the originals and the vampire diaries. 🙂
7.What is your favourite hobby?
I honestly don’t know haha I used to do hip hop dancing all the time and it was my favourite hobby.
8.Three words to describe yourself
Honest, Friendly, Trustworthy 🙂
9.Do you speak any other languages besides English?
I learned Irish and German in school so I can speak a bit of both but I’m not fluent in them. 🙂
10.What’s your favourite makeup brand?
Probably Rimmel London, I have so many of their products that I think I have to admit they are my favourite.
The lovely bloggers I nominate:
- Ciaras Ramblings
- Desperately Seeking Lifestyle
- Lifestyles Of Emily
- Curly Haired Messy Mane
- The Breton Diaries
- Irregular Collection
- Sophys Choices
- When In Doubt Blend It Out
- Shannon Whelan Makeup
- Beauty By Aisha
My Questions for the nominated bloggers?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite item of clothing?
- What makeup item could you not live without?
- What’s your favourite highend makeup brand?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What’s your current favourite song?
- What’s your favourite online clothing store?
- What is one thing you like most about blogging?
- What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
- What is your biggest fear?
So that’s it for this post! I’m now going to tell my nominees. See you in my next post.
Thank you for reading,