So for this weeks fitness/health post. I thought I would make it simple and motivational to help any of you out there who are struggling to stay on track or working out because we all have those days or even weeks. So I came up with some reasons as to why you should start todays but also why you should keep going even if it is getting tough and you feel like giving up! So I hope someone finds this blog post helpful and if you ever need inspiration, it is always here to look back on, even for myself to read sometimes. So lets see what I came up with…
- Because it makes you feel confident and its a great way to help increase your happiness overall as it stops or reduces depression and always helps to destress.
- Because it helps you get stronger and you feel proud of how far you will go or have gone because of it.
- You have goals you want to reach and you will only feel bad if you don’t, that feeling is way worse than a little workout and sweat.
- Because you want to move forward, not backward and it burns more calories than not working out, which is a fact! 😛
- Because it improves your heart health,helps to prevent diabetes and reduces your risk or cancer.
- Because you want a great butt, isn’t that motivation in itself! 😛
- Because you want to feel good in your clothes and just feel good in your own skin in general, right? 🙂
- Because you want to look better and once the workout is done it helps you feel so much better, no one ever feels bad after a workout, no matter how big or small.
- Because it makes you feel accomplished and swimsuit season is just around the corner, but you don’t have to be ready for that one, its all the rest of the summers in the future that you want to get ready for, because they will come quicker than you might think.
- Because strong is the new skinny and dieting only works so much so you will have to workout sooner or later, so why not now?
- Because it helps you lose weight and isn’t that what you’ve been aiming for for so long?
- Because it allows you to eat more food ( I think that statement speaks for itself)
- Because you want to take care for yourself and take pride in your body
- Because you are capable of more than you ever imagined!
- It helps you sleep better at night and gives you more energy during the day!
- Because it burns off last night’s dessert, because we all treat ourselves every now and again and there’s nothing wrong with that.
- Because it boosts your immune system and helps you live longer
- Because you want to breathe easier and you want to see the scale drop! But don’t focus on the figure too much, measurements tell the real truth about how much your workouts are benefiting you, as fat and muscle weigh the same, its just fat takes up more space. So if the scales doesn’t move, do not worry! 🙂
- Because you are worth it
- Because you promised yourself that you would, you made a commitment to yourself and you are not a quitter!
- It’ll help you drink more water
- It’ll help you like what you see in the mirror
- Because exercising can be fun, believe it or not! 🙂
- Because you’re tired of starting over and not working out is not going to get you very far.
- It boosts your metabolism
- The only workout you ever regret is the one you skip
- And lastly but not least, because you are worth it!
So that’s it for todays post! Let me know in the comments what you do to help motivate yourself. I hope you like this post and I will see you in my next one.
Thank you for reading,