So today’s post is an award I was tagged in. I think this is the first time that I have been nominated for this award as I have never heard of the sunshine award but nonetheless I am very thankful to Cassi for nominating me for the award so be sure to check her blog out here!
Rules for the Sunshine Award:
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Answer the questions
- Ask your own set of questions
- Nominate fellow bloggers for the sunshine award
So now it’s time for the questions that Cassi asked:
1. What’s your favorite inspirational quote?
I don’t really have a favourite quote, I put up a quote everyday on my instagram which you can check out here if you like but personally I don’t have one that I live by or anything.
2. If you were a food, what dish/food would you be?
Chicken curry, don’t ask me why I’ve no idea why I would want to be it but it’s my favourite dish ever so I had to choose it, right?
3. What’s something that makes you smile?
My family and friends always make me smile but I would probably say my boyfriend makes me smile the most as there is never a day that he doesn’t make me laugh and keep me in a good mood, sounds so cheesy but hey ho, its true haha.
4. What’s your favorite number?
6, I don’t know why but it has always been my favourite number since I was a child, maybe because I was born in June in 1996, that’s the only reason I can think of 😛
5. Who is your best friend and why?
I have 2 best friends which I met in college and they are honestly the sweetest, funny and most caring girls I have ever met, I don’t know what I would do without them they forever make me smile and are always there when I need them.
6. Name a topic you could talk about for hours.
Oh that’s hard, if you know me you know I’m quite a quiet person, I honestly can’t think of one thing that I could talk about for hours on end, although its controversial, the longest conversations I have had revolved about religion but mainly Christianity so l will go with that one 🙂
7. If you could pick any color for the sky to be, what color would you pick?
Blue, here in Ireland its not blue very often but I love the colour blue, its my favourite colour and makes everyone so happy to see a bright blue sky.
8. What’s your favorite piece of clothing?
Honestly it is any of my band/slogan Tees that I have. I am obsessed with band tees and have been ever since I was a teenager. They can be dressed up or down and I love them haha
9. What’s your favorite part of blogging?
Although I love writting the posts that I upload on my blog, my favourite thing is probably interacting with everyone that reads and comments on my blog as well as on my social medias. 🙂
10. What type of music do you listen to?
This varies depending on my mood, I love most types of music, the only music I can’t listen to is heavy metal. 😛
11. If you could go on vacation/holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I have 3 places on my list and I couldn’t choose one out of the three. I have always wanted to go to the Maldives, Greece and Budapest. They all look so pretty and I hope to go to one of them with my boyfriend next summer so please God we get the opportunity to go. For now though, I am going to Belfast for a week later this year which I will do a vlog style post about because I am so excited to go. I’ve wanted to go to Belfast for so many years to I will definitely keep you updated on that!
The questions I’m asking the nominees are:
- What is one place you would love to live?
- What is your dream job now or in the future?
- If you were only allowed shop in one shop what would it be?
- What is your favourite colour and why?
- How old are you?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- Whats your favourite TV show?
- Elysian with love
So that is it for today’s post. I hope you all enjoyed it, I can’t wait to see the girls’ posts! See you in my next post.
Thank you for reading,