I’m not sure how many times I’ve been tagged in the lovely blog award so I’m not too sure what number we are on but nonetheless it is amazing to be tagged in one again! I was nominated by Lauren from Not Your Average Girly Girl definitely check her out and give her a follow she writes really good beauty and fashion posts so be sure to check them out! And thank you so much for the nomination Lauren!
The rules for the lovely blog award are:
1. Thank the person that nominated you and link their blog within the post
2. Share seven facts about yourself
3. Nominate up to fifteen other bloggers
4. Let your nominees know that you’ve nominated them
So lets get on to the facts about me! I thought hard about these so I hope they are somewhat interesting to you all 😛
1. I was born and raised in Ireland and even though I love traveling and visiting places, I wouldn’t like to ever move country, Ireland is my home forever I think. 🙂
2. I am so bad at art, this is quite a random fact but I have to be the worst person art drawing, stick men are my go to! Anyone else with me on that? 😛
3. I am a cat person, I much prefer cats over dogs even though dogs are really cute! When I move into my own place with my boyfriend we are getting a Scottish fold cat, he hasn’t really agreed to it yet but we are getting one haha
4. I love Tom Hardy, honestly he is just so dreamy! I love seeing him act but he is also lovely to look at 😛
5. I study marketing and online media but when I graduate I want to work in web design or something to do with digital web design
6. I just turned 21 last week and I still haven’t come to terms with it, I still think I’m 20 for some strange reason 😛
7. I love walks on the beach, it is one of my favourite things to do. Last week I spent the weekend by the beach and spent most my time on the beach walking and taking in how beautiful it all is! So peaceful.
The bloggers I’ve nominated:
Stella from Simply Stella
Amanda from Februaryth
Charlie from Charlie Star Blogs
Kimmie from The Typical Beauty Blog
Cassi from Cassixmakeup
Holly from Holly Beauty and Makeup
Melissa from ByMelissaLipari
So that’s it for todays post, I hope you all liked this post and I’ll see you in my next post.
Thank you for reading,