Makeup Wishlist!

Hello Everyone,

Today’s post is a post I have been meaning to do for quite a while now but have been putting it off until I have found a few more things that I wanted to include in it. I have been wanting a lot of these products for a long time but will probably not pick them up for a long while yet but I thought I would share them with you as I’m sure some of you might have tried them before or maybe you are thinking of getting them too!

The first product is the shade and light palette by Kat Von D. I have been seeing this palette everywhere since it first came out but I am yet to get my hands on it. I’ve seen so many reviews on it and they all look amazing! I’m also really intrigued to try her lip products, especially the liquid lipsticks so hopefully I can pick some of them up soon to review for you guys! It retails for €46 which is a little on the expensive side but nothing too expensive for high end makeup.

I don’t think much needs to be said for this palette, Anastasia are doing it right when it comes to their palettes! They look so luxurious! They do cost €52 so I guess they are luxurious 😛 I will probably never get my hands on this palette but I’m keeping it in my wishlist just incase I ever do! I love the colours in this palette, they are perfect for all eye colours but would make both blue and green eyes pop <3

How could I include the Modern Renaissance palette and not include the new Subculture palette? This palette isn’t released yet but it does go on sale next week on the 25th of July. How pretty is it! Again it is perfect for all eye colours, I love the mix of colours in this palette, I honestly can’t choose which one I like better!

This concealer has been everywhere for a long time now and I have been wanting to purchase it for so long but whenever I go online I never even think of it, it’s definitely something that I want to purchase soon as it is only €5!

I am not picky when it comes to Spectrum Collection brushes. They are all so gorgeous and the more collections they come out with the more I really want them. I am tempted to pick up a set of these in the coming weeks so be prepared for a haul. At this rate be prepared for a huge haul with the amount of things I would love to get at the minute! 😛 They tend to retail for different prices on different sites but they are usually around the €50/€60 mark for a set which isn’t too expensive.

Lastly is the Lime Crime Velvetines, I have heard so many good things about these liquid lipsticks since they came out. They come in so many shade but if you know me you know I love a good nude or brown shades so this collection caught my eye!

So that’s it for todays post! I hope you all enjoyed it and be sure to let me know in the comments what is in your wishlist and if you have tried anything in mine. See you in my next post.

Lauren,

x.

Pictures from ABH instagram

revolve.com

spectrum collections

cloud10beauty

31 Comments

1. July 21, 2017 / 3:44 pm

These are all great products! Ive been wanting to try out the Modern Renaissance palette too, but they definitely are pricey! The best contour palate I’ve found is the Lorac Pro Contour Kit. It’s definitely a dupe for the Kat Von D Shade and light, and it’s a little less expensive, but it’s very high quality. I talk about it a little in my blog post here: https://beccasbeautifulday.com/highlight-contour-beginners
    Thanks for another great post!

• July 21, 2017 / 3:53 pm

Oh I’ll definitely have to check that out! Can never say no to a dupe haha, Thank you! 🙂

2. July 21, 2017 / 4:03 pm

Love your wishlist! I recently bought the ABH MR palette and its ammmazing! It blends like a dream honestly! You must must buy it! I did a look with and posted a picture on my Instagram!! You should definitely check it out, maybe that would convince you buy it ASAP! 😉

The LA girl concealers are great. I have the orange, green and a dark brown for contour and theyre absolutely amazing. I’m sure the concealers for covering up will be great too. They blend so smoothly and are quite creamy!! Definitely would be a good buy!!

Do check out my Instagram for the look I did! @inyourfacebymaleeha

xx

• July 21, 2017 / 8:35 pm

Awh thank you so much they all sounds so good! I’ll definitely have to pick them up💕

3. July 21, 2017 / 4:24 pm

Love this wishlist! I just recently posted my own wishlist if you would like to check it out! They are all pretty cheap products and I have some dupes as well!

4. July 21, 2017 / 4:41 pm

The kat von d and modern Renaissance palette is on my list! I’m not sure about the subculture palette, I don’t think I’d use the blue or green colors though!

• July 21, 2017 / 8:37 pm

Yeah some people have been saying that but I would love to play around with it😊

5. July 21, 2017 / 5:09 pm

The Modern Renaissance Palette is sooooooo good! I love it so much! And the L.A. Color concealers are nice. I only use the peach corrector shade, but I’ve enjoyed it so far. xoxo

• July 21, 2017 / 8:38 pm

Ah I really need to pick it up! I’m so intrigued to try it out😊

6. July 21, 2017 / 6:50 pm

ABH Modern Renaissance palette is my FAVEEE oh my gosh it just has some of the MOST gorgeous colours in ever I highly recommend getting it if you have the chance! I cannot wait to get my hands on the subculture palette although I think the blue tones might be more difficult to work with. Those Spectrum Sculpt brushes look so pretty! I’ve never tried them but I will definitely have a look 🙂 Great post! X

• July 21, 2017 / 8:39 pm

You make it sound amazing! I’ll have to pick it up soon😊 they are such gorgeous brushes definitely check then out😊 x

• July 27, 2017 / 2:52 pm

Ah I’ll definitely have to try it out 🙂

7. July 22, 2017 / 3:43 am

Girl get the concealer! I also use the color toast from L.A. concealers to contour and it blends amazingly!

8. July 22, 2017 / 7:11 am

FYI – I nominated you as a Unique Blogger in today’s post.

9. July 22, 2017 / 1:23 pm

I’ve had the Kat Von D palette for a few years now, and I am still grabbing for it. The Lime Crime Velvetines are my absolute favorite.They tend to have sales every now where many of their Velvetines are $5-15! The formula is so lovely and I love the color range! Both are amazing products and so worth it! 🙂

• July 22, 2017 / 2:53 pm

Awh amazing! I’ll have to pick everything up, they all sound so amazing!😛

10. August 2, 2017 / 3:34 pm

You have to try the Modern Renaissance! Worth every penny. It is a bit crumbly, but the pigmentation makes up for it and these warm shades look gorgeous on my green-blue eyes. 🙂

• August 2, 2017 / 4:41 pm

Yeah I’ve heard so many good things about it, I’ll definitely have to try it 🙂

11. Makeup & Beauty Blog
    August 22, 2017 / 10:12 am

i have the kat von d, modern renaissance, and la girl concealers. theyre all so good! the la girl concealers are really impressive esp since theyre so affordable!

• August 31, 2017 / 2:37 pm

Yeah I really want to get the concealers, I’ve heard nothing but good things about them! 🙂