Its award time! Over the next few days I will be posting all the awards I have been nominated in over the last week, so a big thank you to everyone who nominated me! Todays post is all about the Liebster Award. I love being nominated for these as I feel it gives me the opportunity to tell you more about myself and I love learning more about you all too. I was nominated by two lovely bloggers for this award, Glamwitplatinum and Sarah from Sazsinclair. They are both lovely girls who have great blos all about beauty and makeup so definitely check them out! And thank you to both of you for the nomination ❤
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Give them 11 questions to answer
So the first set of questions are from Glamwithplatinum! 🙂
1. Whats your favorite song that’s currently on your playlist?
I was never a fan of one direction but my two favourite songs at the moment are from Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles Sweet Creature song is amaziug, I’ve really liked his music since he left the band. Louis’ new song Back to you is super catchy and I find myself replaying it all the time!
2. Whats you favorite place to go vacationing?
Oh this one is really hard, it’s tough to just choose one place, I have recently been going to the seaside by were I live a lot, I also love going around Ireland visiting all the counties and seeing how different they all are! That was a boring answer, I apologise haha
3. If you where given $1000 where would you spend it?
Honestly, I would probably save it to help me buy a car haha, but if I had to spend it I would probably spend it in New Look or Missquided as you can never go in there and not buy the whole shop/site.
4. What is your dream job?
That is something I’m trying to find out at the minute. I graduate college next summer and figuring out what career I want is something everyone is telling me to do. At the minute I’m going for web/graphic design so lets go with that haha, but of course if I could, blogging full time would also be a dream 🙂
5. If you had one person on your bucketlist to meet who would it be?
I don’t really look up to any star or famous person so I honestly don’t have anyone that I would really like to meet. But I do have a crush on Tom Hardy as you will definitely know if you read my blog often. 😛
6. Whats your favorite food to cook/or eat?
My favourite food to eat is definitely chinese, noodle box’s and chicken curry are my go to, I would eat them everyday if I could! 🙂
7. What is some advice you would give to your younger self?
Stop over thinking everything, stop thinking that people are judging you and who cares if they are, people are always going to have an opinion with whatever people do so don’t pay attention and learn to love yourself and the skin you’re in. You are beautiful just the way you are, nothing should make you feel any different! Life gets better, just enjoy the ride ❤ I would tell everyone that 🙂
8. What’s your favorite time of year?
Winter! I love Winter, everything about it is so pretty and cosy, can’t beat it 🙂
9. Whats motivates you?
Mainly just myself, I feel like if anything else motivates you, your motivation will run out, only you can really keep yourself motivated for what you want 🙂
10. Do you have any hidden talents?
No? I don’t think I do haha, what might be hidden to all of you might be that I can sing and play guitar, although I haven’t played in years haha
11. Whats your favorite hair care products?
I just posted a post about my favourite products yesterday so I’ll leave that here for you all to check out if you like 🙂
So now on to Sarah’s questions!
1. Where is your favourite place to eat?
At the minute my boyfriend and I are finding it hard to find places that serve really nice food. My favourite place is a local chinese in our town but I love most places that serve chinese food 🙂
2. What’s your favourite thing about the blogging community?
Everyone is so lovely and supportive, its definitely that they are always there to help if ever anyone need it 🙂
3. Is there a destination you would love to visit?
I would to visit Italy, Greece, Budapest and Scotland. I’ve never been to any of these places but they have been on my list for a long time.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
In five years time I hope you have a full time job in the career I’m graduating in. I would also like to be living with my boyfriend and out of my parents house. I want to be happy with my life 🙂
5. If you could choose anybody’s wardrobe, whose would it be and why?
It would probably be Rosie Connolly, if you don’t know her she is a Irish blogger with amazing style! I’ll leave a link to her blog here for you to check out 🙂
6. Is there a particular blogger who inspires you?
I don’t tend to look to anyone when I am thinking of posts but of course reading certain blogs may inspire you with a thought/ idea of your own. One blog I love to read is Paige’s blog called Currently Lately, her blog content is amazing! 🙂
7. Who’s your favourite artist/band?
Oh this is tough! My favourite band is probably Arctic Monkeys or 5 Seconds Of Summer 🙂
8. Do you have any plans for summer?
I work full time for my internship so I don’t have any summer plans other than working 🙂 sad adult life haha
9. What’s your favourite cocktail?
Strawberry Daquiri are amazing, definitely my favourite!
10. Do you have any personal blog goals you are aiming to achieve?
At the minute I am trying to achieve 2,000 followers in the blog family, hopefully by the end of the year, we are currently at 1,700 so we are so close!
So they are all the questions I was given so now onto my nominees and my questions for them 🙂
- Pearl- The Pearly Life
- Paige- Currently Lately
- Pale Girl Rambling
- Brooke- Brooke Clarke
- Shelby- True Bliss
- Karolina- Karolina Arianné
- Julie- Just Peachy Things
- Karrah- Karrah Wanagat
- Aylinn-Aylinn Heredia
- Liliana- Life with Liliana
1. What are your favourite blog posts to write?
2. What is something you love about blogging?
3. Who was your first celebrity crush?
4. What’s your favourite skincare item?
5. What is your favourite TV show?
6. What is your go to scent/perfume?
7. Do you have any goals for your blog this year?
8. What’s your favourite social media platform?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
10. What is a random fact about you?
11. What would you be doing if blogging didn’t exist?
So thats it for todays post, I can’t wait to see the girls posts and find out what their answers are, thank you again to the girls who nominated me for this award. See you all in my next post!
Thank you for reading,