Todays post is the sunshine award. I was nominated by two lovely bloggers for this award. Thank you to the lovely girls Ingrid from Ingrid Madison Ave and Nivi from The Glamour Hippie, both girls write great beauty and lifestyle posts so be sure to check them out 🙂
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you for this award.
- Answer the questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate new blogs and write new questions for them.
- List the rules and display the logo of sunshine blog award in your post.
1. What have you learned today?
Recently I’ve been trying to overcome my anxiety on my own and today I learned that I’m a lot stronger than I think I am. On a side note if you would like me to do a post on my experience with anxiety, let me know in the comments 🙂
2. What is your favorite subject?
When I was in school my favourite subject was English or Maths, I loved both and found them so fun. Now that I’m in college my favourite subject is computers/ IT, as we do web design and photoshop so its lots of fun.
3. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Probably something people believe to be nothing at all. But I would say I am really proud of myself for forcing myself to come out of my shell when I started college as if I didn’t I wouldn’t have experienced the things I have or met the amazing friends that I have. 🙂
4. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grow up?
I wanted to be a singer, probably like most kids its all I wanted. I was going to go to college to study music and become a singer, so glad I didn’t go for that now haha
5. Whats your favorite city, or country?
Favourite country is Ireland but maybe I’m biased! 😛 My favourite city, I don’t really know, I haven’t visited half the cities I want to so I might have to put that one on hold for a while 🙂
6. What are some of your bigger goals in life?
My biggest goal in life is to be happy. All I want in life is to be happy 🙂
7. What are some of your smaller goals in life?
To have a career I’m proud of, to move into my own place and to travel!
8. If you could try any job for a day, what job would that be?
It would probably be web design, just to see if I actually like the job I want to have when I graduate next year haha
9. Do you like art?
I like it but I’m awful at it. I’m a stick man kinda person 😛
10. Who is your favorite artist?
If this is an artist that paints or what not, I’ve no idea of any artists, sorry 🙂
11. Do you have a pet? If so, what’s their name?
I used to have a pet cat named Susie but I don’t have any anymore 🙂
- What is your most favorite and least favorite thing about blogging?
My most favourite is interacting with you all and chatting in the comments, my least favourite, I talked about in a post that I’ll leave linked here 🙂
2. Makeup or food?
Food hands down! A girl can’t survive without food haha
3. A happy memory
My memory is so bad 😛 But I have a lot of happy memories with family and friends and with my boyfriend. The first memory that comes to mind are family holidays away and Christmas day where we have family get togethers which are always so much fun!
4. Which country are you from? and one thing you like about your country?
I am from Ireland, there are so many things that I like about this country but I think the people are what I love the most. Everyone is so lovely and friendly but I also love the little towns and seaside 😛
5. What are your hobbies?
Blogging is my only hobby at the minute, I also workout but is that a hobby or just being healthy? 🙂 haha
6. Four things you can’t leave home without.
A gogo/ bobbin/ hair tie, whatever you call it haha
7. What is your relationship status?
I am happily taken 🙂
8. What motivates you?
I talked about this in my last award but I think the only true thing or person that can keep you motivated is yourself, others can start it but if its not driven by you, it won’t last, in my opinion 🙂
9. What gets on your nerves?
There’s very little that annoys me and if you know me in person you will know that I very rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make me angry but one thing that I don’t like is when people don’t listen, when you are trying to say something but it just goes in one ear and out the other, I don’t like that at all 🙂
10. What is the main reason for you blogging?
I always loved writing when I was younger, blogging was always something I had my eye on as I loved to write about personal experiences and things I was dealing with, which are still some of my favourite posts today! I started when I was in college as I felt I had the time to keep it up and it just felt right to start it and I haven’t looked back! 🙂
So that’s it for everyones questions, thank you again to the girls who tagged me! Here are some questions for my nominees:
- If you could have all the clothes from any shop, what shop would you choose?
- What are some of your goals at the minute?
- What is your favourite social media platform?
- If you had any advice for a new blogger, what would it be?
- Do you still love blogging as much as you did when you started?
- Who is your biggest support when blogging?
- What are your favourite posts to write?
- What is your favourite thing to do with your free time?
- Do you prepare your posts before writing or do you think as you write?
- What is your favourite colour?
So they are all my questions for the nominees, as I have been doing a few awards lately and catching up on my nominations I thought that for this post I would nominate anyone reading this post! So I nominate YOU! Can’t wait to see your posts and let me know in the comments if you are going to do one 🙂 See you in my next post!
Thank you for reading,