Anti Haul

Hello Everyone,

I’ve seen a few of these posts floating around so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and share with you all some of the makeup products that I will not be buying. There’s a lot of things on my list that I really want to get at some point and I recently wrote a blog post about some of them that you can read here if you want to find out πŸ™‚ So I thought that it would be fitting to have a blog post showing you guys some of the things that I will definitely not be picking up. So lets get started!

KKW Beauty

I don’t know about you guys but I was very unimpressed by the reviews I watched on the KKW Beauty products, it’s not even that they were awful and unworkable but just the fact that you get so little product. I’ve never seen a contour or highlighter stick have such little product, even when they are duo sticks. Considering they are on the expensive side of makeup, I personally don’t think they are worth the money at all for the little product you do get.

Kylie Cosmetics

kylie cosmetics.png

This may look like I really dislike the Kardashian family, I mean I’m not the biggest fan of them bit I don’t dislike them. The reason I won’t be splashing out the cash to by anything from Kylie Jenners makeup line, is just for the fact that they are so expensive and take so long to ship out. Also I can’t justify paying nearly double the cost of a Colourpop liquid lipstick for Kylies when they are the same formula. That’s just my personal opinion tho πŸ™‚

Marc Jacobs Beauty Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette

I don’t really know why I am against picking this up. The colours are so pretty and I’ve heard that they are so nice to apply and easy to blend. I suppose its because there are so many palettes out there with pretty much the exact same colours, if not more colours in their palettes that it doesn’t make sense to me to spend so much money on this palette.

Two Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette

This palette is probably out of a lot of peoples comfort zones and one that a lot of us will not pick up. This palette is perfect for the festival season but I feel even at that, a lot of people won’t go all out or won’t be going to a festival during the festival season so using this palette is very far between. Personally I don’t think it would be worth the money as I would get very little use out of the palette.

Kat Von D. Pastel Goth Palette

I love the look of this palette and the colours look so creamy and pigmented from all the swatches I have seen but I have to be honest and say I would definitely not use this palette at all. I think its perfect for people who love to play with colour but for me, someone who only really uses nudes, oranges and pinks, I wouldn’t get the use out of this palette that it deserves.

So that’s it for todays post! I hope you all enjoyed it, be sure to let me know in the comments what’s on your anti haul list and let me know your thoughts on some of the products I chose in this post! See you in my next post.

Pictures from

1. August 15, 2017 / 12:47 pm

Totally agree with all products. I own the Pastel Goth palette and it’s beautiful and the eyeshadows are super buttery, pigmented and easy to work with, but it’s really a palette for collectors or KvD Beauty fans like me jeje it’s definitely not a palette you will use every day. Great Post!

• August 15, 2017 / 2:53 pm

Yeah definitely, it looks amazing but I know I would never use it πŸ™‚

2. jacindasblogonavon
    August 15, 2017 / 1:23 pm

Thank you for these updates, I myself have always stuck with what’s tried and true, sometimes new, however the above products are a no go for me as well. I’m a HUGE make up guru and I am a Rep for Avon in which I adore our products not because I sell them but because its a trusted brand who focuses directly on skin care needs, wants and desires, its not all above money with us we care about our customers and our products. I hope you enjoy our products as much as I do and again I really enjoy your blog/posts its always helps hearing everyone’s opinion.

3. August 15, 2017 / 1:33 pm

I love these posts so much! I’m with you, I’m not willing to shell out the cash for Kim’s line at all…maybe one day if I’m feeling impulsive I’ll pick up something from Kylie’s. That KVD Pastel Goth palette won’t be in my collection either. I have no doubt the formula is great, I just know I would never wear those shades! Thanks for sharing! xoxo

• August 15, 2017 / 2:09 pm

Yeah that’s exactly how I feel! Thanks lovelyπŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

4. August 15, 2017 / 3:18 pm

I haven’t seen a blog post like this before, such a good idea! I’ll definitely be doing something like this in a few posts to come as I have quite a few products I’d never buy (oops!)
    so, thanks for posting! xo

• August 15, 2017 / 4:13 pm

Thank you! Definitely do, I love reading them πŸ™‚

5. August 15, 2017 / 3:56 pm

That glitter palette is way too much! I totally agree with you!

6. August 15, 2017 / 9:07 pm

Same on the Pastel Goth – I think it looks so lovely too but I have to admit that I would never use it. I like your picks!

• August 15, 2017 / 10:08 pm

Yeah that’s exactly how I feel😊 thanks lovelyπŸ’•

7. August 15, 2017 / 10:18 pm

Yeah not a single one of those has had me running to spend $$$.

8. InYourFace
    August 15, 2017 / 11:23 pm

Love the post but omg kylie lipsticks are aaamazing!! πŸ™ I just have one, dont think im buying more since theyre too overpriced but theyre great!!!

• August 16, 2017 / 9:42 am

Thank you! Yeah I’ve heard they are as good as the Colourpop ones thats why I’d much rather by the colourpop liquid lipsticks πŸ™‚

• InYourFace
        August 16, 2017 / 2:27 pm

Yeah the ultrasatin ones ive heard are great! Yet to try those!!

9. August 16, 2017 / 4:24 am

I totally agree with all of these. Especially the first two! So pricy for little product or the same formula as a more affordable brand. No brainer there.

10. August 16, 2017 / 6:47 am

I agree about Kylie’s makeup, everyone is obsessed with her lip kits but I really don’t understand why? x

• August 16, 2017 / 9:44 am

Yeah especially when there are liquid lipsticks out there with the same formulas for half the price πŸ™‚

11. cybercutie
    August 16, 2017 / 7:35 am

kind sad to see how hyped the KKW beauty was only to be this disappointing πŸ™ great post anyways! πŸ‘πŸΌ

• August 16, 2017 / 9:44 am

Yeah it was, I was expecting better πŸ™‚ thank you!

12. Daily Dose of all things Beauty
    August 16, 2017 / 12:16 pm

I think that just because a product is created or endorsed by a celebrity definitely doesn’t make it good. When I bought my Kylie Lip Kit, it took absolutely ages to arrive and it just ended up making my lips feel like they were painted, literally. There are so many products out there that are literally a fraction of the price and are so much better. I was so dissapointed I’d spent so much money on a product. And for the people that buy these products to show off just because its Kylie Jenner, unless you paint her name on her face and an arrow to your lips , nobody is going to know what lipstick you’re wearing. Just pick up a dupe ffs. I will not be investing in this product or any like it ever again! <3

13. August 16, 2017 / 12:17 pm

Agree with you 100%, love this post .xo

14. August 16, 2017 / 1:23 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE this type of blog post!! You’re so close to 2K followers now!! <3

• August 16, 2017 / 2:06 pm

Thank you! They are so interesting to read! ahh I know I can’t believe it πŸ™‚ <3

15. suhkyuhluhnt
    August 16, 2017 / 1:58 pm

The pastel goth palette looks gorgeous, as does the glitter bomb palette, but I could never invest in them as I know deep in me that I would not get the use out of them for the price I’m paying! I feel like some people will just buy these products because they have an expensive or celebrity label splashed all over them.

Check out my blog! |

• August 16, 2017 / 2:06 pm

Yeah I agree they look so pretty πŸ™‚

16. August 16, 2017 / 3:45 pm

I agree with you! I am not a fan of those either. I love you explained it and the pictures you used! I didn’t know the kylie jenner lipkits were the same as colourpops. I’m glad I know that now!

• August 16, 2017 / 4:06 pm

Yeah they are the exact same and I love the colourpop ones so I would buy them any day over the kylie ones πŸ™‚

17. August 16, 2017 / 11:22 pm

I totally agree with you in these. Dupes can definitely be found for the first two and the rest are just lackluster!

• August 17, 2017 / 9:22 am

Yeah they are not worth spending the money on in my opinion πŸ™‚

18. petitechai
    August 17, 2017 / 5:55 am

That first product has very underwhelming packaging, that alone would do it for me

• August 17, 2017 / 9:23 am

Yeah I wasn’t the biggest fan of the packaging either πŸ™‚

19. nitasstyle
    August 17, 2017 / 1:33 pm

I totally agree with you on the products listed. It will be a waste of money getting them when you can find similar ones at a lower price. Love colorpop lipsticks btw.

20. August 17, 2017 / 4:15 pm

Oh god me too! I think the pastel goth palette is beautiful but not for everyday wear sadly! ):

• August 17, 2017 / 5:28 pm

Yeah it just wouldn’t be used enough for me to buy it😊

21. August 17, 2017 / 8:12 pm

I’m frustrated with the Kat Von D palette because she did something very similar with the Mi Vida Loca palette- seems to me she used the same if not very similar shades!

• August 18, 2017 / 3:17 pm

Oh really, I’ve never heard of the other palette but I’ll have to have a look at it, that would be ridiculous if she did!

22. August 17, 2017 / 9:01 pm

I love this idea! There’s so many popular products that people rave about all the time that I just will not be buying! I feel exactly the same about Kim’s contour kits, and kylies line has left a bad taste in my mouth since the the beginning when there were so many customer issues she refused to address! Customer service makes it breaks a brand for me! Great post gal, new follower! X

• August 17, 2017 / 9:04 pm

Awh thank you so much! I completely agree, customer service really is a make or break for a company!

23. August 22, 2017 / 3:37 am

I also was so shocked at how little product is in the KKW contour sticks! I’m becoming more and more of a fan of these anti-hauls as they really help me with what I maybe shouldn’t take any interest in!

• August 22, 2017 / 7:16 am

Yeah they are so interesting to read😊

24. gouparchery
    September 4, 2017 / 4:08 am

25. September 10, 2017 / 5:05 am

HAHA this is so refreshing, thank You for writing this!