So its time for another award post. This will be the last awards post for the next while as I think I am all caught up on them for now. Thank you so much to Love Geek Girl, Mimi from Lushfro and Purple Palace for the nominations!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How my Blog started!
I created this blog in 2015 but it wasn’t until the end of 2016 that I began to write in it and write consistently in it. I created this blog as I’ve always loved writing and doing college in marketing we here a lot about people who blog and influencers, so I thought I would take the opportunity with my free time to create a blog and see how it went and its been amazing so far!
Advice for new bloggers!
1.The first piece of advice I would give for new bloggers, is to write consistently every week. Write about something you love so that you personality shines true. Write on a certain day every week so people know when to expect a new post from you.
2.My second piece of advice would be to interact with other bloggers on social media, especially Twitter. The blogger community on Twitter is amazing and so supportive so definitely take advantage of that!
So like my last blog award post I want to nominate all of you reading this to do this post as it would be great to see how all your blogs started, so definitely let me know in the comments if you are going to do it so I can check it out. Hope you all liked this post! See you in my next post.
Thank you for reading,