Hello September

Hello Everyone,

So its been a while since i did a post at the start of the month about goals in my blog and in my life in general so I thought seeing as it is September, I would make some more goals for myself before the year is over…

I really can’t believe its September already! The year is just going so fast! So usually I would be going back to college in a week or two but at the minute I am on placement so I won’t be going back to college until January. That seems so long away and I can’t wait to get back and see my friends but also learn more and make more memories for my last year their!

One of my goals for this month is to do some outside research on things that I could do when I leave college. I drill don’t really know what I want to do after college so I think its time to figure that out before I graduate and then don’t know where to go from there! I have an idea but its just trying to figure out if that’s right for me and if it will work around where I live.

I also want to focus on my blog just as much as I have in the last few months, I still can’t get over that we reached 2,000 followers last week! We are on 2,200 already and it honestly amazes me the support you all give me on every post! So thank you so much! I have lots more posts coming that I think you all will really like!

In the coming month or two, I also want to bring in a little series of baking, where I share my favourite recipes and show you all how I like to bake them. I’m not too sure how long the series will go on for at the minute but I have a few ideas lined up already.😊

As for the numbers on my social media, I don’t really have any ideal goals that I would like to reach, of course I would like them to grow, especially my instagram as I would love to get to 1,000 followers but I’m sure that will happen with time.😊 I’ll leave my link to my instagram here if anyone does want to be an angel and check it out.

With my life goals, I am really trying to save as I am starting my driving lessons so maybe getting a car in the near future would be great! I am also going away with my boyfriend before the year ends so I really want to save for that too, so that’s definitely a goal I hope I stick to.

The last goal that I have is just to focus on me, to focus on my health and also continuing to learn how to not stress and how to destress and how to help myself calm down when my anxiety decides to make an appearance!

So they are all my goals for this month, I will do a post next month updating you all on how I get on but be sure to leave some of your goals in the comments! See you in my next post.

1. September 3, 2017 / 12:44 pm

I’m trying to do the same – focussing on personal growth, future long-term goals and saving up for driving lessons =) I wish you all the best, and hope you smash them! X

• September 3, 2017 / 1:36 pm

Awh good luck with yours too! Thank you😊

2. September 3, 2017 / 1:34 pm

This year is going so fast I’m thinking what have I done over this past year 😱

3. September 3, 2017 / 3:06 pm

I agree with you on how fast the year is going! But for me, I feel like every month had gone SOOOO fast apart from August – I feel like August dragged haha! Some great goals, I am with you on thinking about what to do after you finish education, I have no clue myself! xx

• September 4, 2017 / 9:39 am

Yeah it has gone so fast! Thank you, its still so hard to decide even tho I finish in June, very scary haha

4. September 3, 2017 / 3:33 pm

Followed your instagram and good luck with your driving lessons! Xx

5. September 3, 2017 / 8:59 pm

Hi there! I am new to the world of blogging and WordPress, and just now stumbled upon your blog. So glad that I did πŸ€—. I love it!

Congrats on all of the WordPress followers! What an achievement. I went on over to follow your Instagram as well… your feed is lovely and I’m certain you’ll reach you 1000 followers goal in time!

All the best! -brittney

• September 4, 2017 / 9:45 am

Awh thank you so much that’s so nice of you! <3

6. September 4, 2017 / 12:31 am

I can’t believe it’s already September, I’m excited for it though! Good luck on your driving lessons, you’re gonna crush it! xo

• September 4, 2017 / 9:41 am

I know its going so fast! Thank you so much, I can’t wait to start them! πŸ™‚

7. September 4, 2017 / 2:21 am

Wish you all the best with your goals, and I’m glad that one of them is focusing on your overall health and self-care/love! πŸ™ŒπŸ½ Super important stuff!

• September 4, 2017 / 9:42 am

Thank you! Yeah that is so important πŸ™‚

8. September 4, 2017 / 10:17 am

Brilliant goals! 2000 is so amazing, well done!! This year is going by so quickly and I think it’s great that you’ve got some really important goals to guide you through. Good luck! Xx

• September 4, 2017 / 10:38 am

Thank you so much! Yeah its flying by so fast, I can’t believe how quick it goes! πŸ™‚

9. September 4, 2017 / 4:44 pm

First of all, I’m very happy to see other people not giving up on the year and starting their goals again! I love continuous improvement! Second, I want to congratulte you on reaching 2000 followers πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ your blog is amazing and interesting! You totally deserve it! Third, I, too, just graduated and still figuring out what I want to do , so good luck for both of us!πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ finally, I’m so excited for your baking series! I used to bake too but then I stopped. So, hopefully seeing more of you would motivate me to bake again! Anyway, good luck!!πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’—

• September 5, 2017 / 9:21 am

I completely agree, every month is a new start if you want it to be! Thank you so much! <3 Thats so nice of you πŸ™‚ Yeah its so difficult to think of something you want to do everyday for the rest of your life! Good luck to us haha
      I'll definitely be starting that soon, I plan on baking this weekend, I can't wait for all the baking πŸ˜› Thank you so much for the comment, it means a lot <3

10. carolineontheglobe
    September 4, 2017 / 8:16 pm

2000+ followers is a really good score. Congratulations! I think focusing on ourselves is quite important and not selfish at all. We need to look after ourselves and good luck with that πŸ™‚

• September 5, 2017 / 9:22 am

Thank you! It’s so important to get your mind in the right place πŸ™‚

• carolineontheglobe
        September 5, 2017 / 7:28 pm

Definitely πŸ™‚

11. September 4, 2017 / 9:31 pm

I can’t believe it’s September either and I think the baking idea is really good x

• September 5, 2017 / 9:22 am

I know its going so fast! Yay I can’t wait to start it! πŸ™‚

12. September 4, 2017 / 9:51 pm

Definitely try to have a think now about what you want to do after graduating, I’ve just finished at university myself and am stuck with no clue where I want to go in my life!! X

• September 5, 2017 / 9:23 am

Yeah its something I’ve been trying to do for a while, good luck too πŸ™‚

13. September 5, 2017 / 8:53 am

I do hope you’re able to complete all your goals! Have an awesome SeptemberπŸ˜ŠπŸ€”

14. September 5, 2017 / 7:54 pm

2000 is impressive! Hope you achieve all the goals you’ve set for the rest of the year!

15. September 9, 2017 / 12:01 pm

Congratulations on over 2,000! A great post too always good to have goals to keep you going πŸ™‚

Jennie | beautywren.co.uk

16. September 12, 2017 / 7:32 pm

Love your goals! My goal is to definitely focus more on my blog and post more consistently too!

17. aflairforcare
    November 6, 2017 / 10:41 pm

Hiya Lauren,
    such a gorgeous post. Did you say you’re currently on placement? I’m first year nursing here in Ireland x

• November 7, 2017 / 6:17 pm

Hey, thank you! Yeah I am, I’m on placement doing marketing and digital media😊 awh thats so cool, I know lots of people doing nursing and they love it😊