What I’ve Been Watching- September

Hello Everyone,

It’s that time of the month again where I talk about everything I have been watching during the month of September. I feel like I haven’t watched a lot this month compared to last month but I have still watched a few things that you all might find interesting!

tv-clipart-Funky_Old_TV_Vector_Clipart.png

Films/Movies

Hitmans’ Bodyguard

To be honest with you all. I wasn’t expecting a lot from this movie when my boyfriend said he wanted to go see it. But I trusted his movie choice and decided to go see it with him and I was really surprised with how much I liked it! It was full of action and comedy and both Samuel L. Jackson and Ryan Reynolds played their parts really well, I would definitely recommend!

#RealityHigh

I am not really sure why I clicked into this when I noticed it on Netflix. I knew it was going to be something that I would have loved when I was 14 but have grown out of since. Even though I knew that, I still proceeded to watch it till the end 😛 Like any teen film about school and love, it had a very similar story to many others based on that concept. It wasn’t the worst I’ve seen though and if you are in your early teens you might enjoy it quite a lot but personally, it wasn’t my cup of tea.

TV Shows

Made In Chelsea- Ibiza

I know a lot of people don’t like made in chelsea but there is something so intigueing about it that I keep watching it all the time. I am a big fan of it and have been watching it for a few years now so when I seen that they had a mini series in Ibiza, I had to give it a watch! It was really entertaining and of course a lot of drama happened but that’s what makes it so entertaining right? Anyway I would definitely recommend it if you like reality tv!

The Great British Bake Off

Who doesn’t love the British Bake Off? I will say I was a little aprehensive about watching this season since a lot of the people didn’t come back as it moved to channel 4 but I am actually enjoying it a lot, I don’t like it more than the previous series but I don’t think its bad in comparison. It just makes me want to bake even more!

Game Of Thrones

OMG! I don’t even know what to say! This tv show has to be the best of them all! I have very late to the party when watching this show and I don’t know why I put it off for so long. I will admit the first season wasn’t great and it took a lot for me to keep watching but I did and I’m so glad that I did because it is probably the best TV show I have ever watched! Would definitely recommend it and the fact we have to wait so long for the next season is so sad!

Suits

I have not stopped watching Suits whenever I have the chance this month. It’s such a good show and the more it goes on the better it seems to get. I’m currently on season 5 and still really liking all of the story lines in it. There has been a lot of drama and twists and turns but I’m really enjoying it!

So that’s everything that I have been watching during the month of September. September was a weird month for me and I can’t yet tell whether it was good or bad but there’s only a few days left so it’s time to make the most of them. Don’t forget to let me know what you have been watching and what your thoughts are on some of the shows I’ve mentioned. See you in my next post!

Lauren,

x.

Picture from google.com

34 Comments

1. September 28, 2017 / 12:47 pm

I feel like the only person on the planet who hasn’t seen GoT lol! I’m sure one day I’ll eventually binge watch all the seasons in one week or something. 😊

• October 2, 2017 / 8:29 am

Yeah you’ll have to! I was the same till this Summer and I’m so sorry I didn’t do it sooner!😊

2. September 28, 2017 / 12:48 pm

Game Of Thrones is my life! So glad to see another fan here. I would also like to watch Hitman’s body guard. It sounds really interesting!

Pearl || http://thepearlylife.com

• October 2, 2017 / 8:29 am

Yeah its amazing! Hitmans Bodyguard was a lot better than I thought, definitely recommend😊

3. gingermakeupl0ver
    September 28, 2017 / 1:08 pm

Love Gmae of a Thrones! Need to catch up on Suits, (have you watch ed The Sinner? It’s amazing!), and love The Great British Bake off. I also love this British show on Netflix, I think it’s called Moving to the Country. It’s where city folk move to the Country and it’s about amazing homes but there’s more to it, they have to pick between the three they’re shown (the potential buyers give deal breakers and what they need/want in a new home), it’s quite addicting in a kind of game show way lol. Love your style of blog!

• October 2, 2017 / 8:30 am

Oh I haven’t heard of those! I’ll have to look out for them, thank you😊

4. September 28, 2017 / 2:11 pm

I have never seen GOT and I feel so left out and behind the times – lol; I mean I know I probably wouldn’t like it, I still wish I knew what everyone was talking about 🙂

• October 2, 2017 / 8:31 am

Haha you never know you might like it, I only started watching it this summer cus I felt the same but I really like it😊

5. September 28, 2017 / 5:18 pm

Great post! I stopped watching Suits because it was too contrived. Happy you love Game of Thrones. It’s so epic! Who is your favorite character? Mine is Kelisi

• October 2, 2017 / 2:57 pm

Oh I really love it!😊 yeah game of thrones is amazing!

6. September 28, 2017 / 10:10 pm

Not enjoying bake off as much but still liking it more than a lot of stuff on telly!

• October 2, 2017 / 2:57 pm

I think its really good, I just love the baking on it😊

7. September 28, 2017 / 11:02 pm

I keep hearing how amazing Game of Thrones is and I think I might have to give it a try. It doesn’t really sound like something I would enjoy but thats what I said before watching some of my favorite shows. Thanks for sharing!

• October 2, 2017 / 2:59 pm

I thought the exact same thing! But I ended up loving it so definitely give it a try😊

8. September 29, 2017 / 5:38 pm

LOVE the Bake Off (you could even say obsessed). While I don’t think it’s super different (thank God), I do think there are a TON more jump cuts so it seems more intense. But still love the contestants and the challenges!

A- https://simplylovely90.wordpress.com/

• October 2, 2017 / 3:00 pm

Yeah I think so to! Definitely still good tho😊

9. September 30, 2017 / 2:24 pm

Have you watched any episodes from OITNB? Tbh I haven’t watched Games of Thrones as well. Everyone around me keeps convincing me to do it but I don’t know why I haven’t started yet. I need to give it a shot, I suppose 😂

• October 2, 2017 / 3:01 pm

No I really didn’t like oitnb when I watched it. Yeah you should really try it!😊

10. September 30, 2017 / 10:50 pm

Omg yes great British bake off and I was the same as I didn’t think it would be as good without Mary berry and Mel and sue but it’s still the same amazing program x

• October 2, 2017 / 3:03 pm

Yeah exactly! I still really like it😊

11. October 1, 2017 / 3:54 pm

I’m ashamed because I have seen neither Game of Thrones nor the GBBO!! Must get onto watching the former especially as soon as possible because it seems so intriguing and fascinating..Hope you’re having a great sunday so far! xx

• October 2, 2017 / 3:04 pm

You have to watch them! I put off watching game of thrones for so long and I’ve no idea why😛

12. October 5, 2017 / 9:41 am

Love, Love, Love Game Of Thrones!! I started watching it last year after my sister forced me to watch it. Totally in love with it now, but sadly there is only one season left with just 6 episodes! 🙁
    Moreover, I also didn’t really espect from Hitman’s bodygaurd, but as you said it was good I’m gonna watch it! xx

• October 5, 2017 / 9:44 am

Yeah its so sad that it is ending, and the fact we have to wait so long for the last season too!
      Yeah definitely give it a watch, I thought it was very entertaining! 🙂

• October 5, 2017 / 10:31 am

Yeah! Couldn’t they release it on 2018 at least!! And I’ll try to watch it as soon as possible! xx

13. Allie
    October 12, 2017 / 2:26 am

Yes! GoT is hands down the greatest show ever created! Also suits is incredible! You gotta love those shows that make you think!

• October 12, 2017 / 2:05 pm

Yeah I love them both they are so good 🙂

14. Megan James
    October 30, 2017 / 1:57 am

Love Game of Thrones!
    Recently, I got into a show called Younger. The season has come to an end for now. I honestly, wasn’t sure I would like it at first but, I decide to check it out. Most say I am very glad I did, Its extremely witty and funny. Although, right now my husband and I have actively been watching Amercian Horror Story Cult. We’ve seen all of the seasons. Might I add if you haven’t seen them they are super out there so be prepared.

• October 30, 2017 / 10:20 am

haha thank you, I’ll have to see what its like 🙂

15. Megan James